Monday, July 27, 2015

5 Magic Kingdom Attractions that Need Refurbishment

The Magic Kingdom has the most rides of the Walt Disney World parks. Therefore some of the rides have become dated and less of a priority for guests. I am here to showcase some of the rides that should receive a refurbishment to bring back life to the park. I hope you enjoy this article and please like, share, and comment! Here we go!

Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin is a fun ride. With great lighting effects and interactive properties, this ride is very well loved and very popular. My biggest complaint about the ride is the guns. Many of the blasters do not function properly. When I recently went, my sister's score was only in the 1,000s while mine was in the 100,000s. You may think she was just bad, but upon trying again she beat me. The blasters not working could have made our 40 minute wait worth nothing. If this happens to you simply tell the cast members and they will let you try again.

Battle Zurg, but remember the guns may not work!
Mad Tea Party
This ride is pure fun, and while it may not get crowded, the capacity is low. My suggestion is the park should add another one, but one is fast and one is slow. This could let people push the limits of how fast they can go. Also, it would get more thrill seekers on the ride. When I rode it I was disappointed of the speed, so I think they could easily increase it.

Spin around and around with the Mad Hatter himself!

Peter Pan's Flight
Let me be honest, I love this ride. It is beautiful and the effects work very well. My complaint is that it is very short. Many people wait in a 90 minute queue for a ride that lasts only 2 minutes. My proposition is add another scene or two, or even make some scenes longer. Many may say that it would ruin the originality of the ride, and I suppose that would be a little controversial. I do not think Disney will ever do this, but that is one refurbishment that I would like.

Soar high over Neverland, but only for 2 minutes!
Stitch's Great Escape
This ride is terrible. This is one of the worst attractions the Imagineers have ever created. There are only a few ways to make it better. One, take away the chili dog smell. It reeks and no-one thinks its funny or cute. Two, make it less scary for kids. I am 14 and terrified of this ride. Finally, get ride of the ride altogether. Barely anyone likes it and many think it ruins Tommorowland. Replace it with an intuitive dark ride with feels of the future.

Become a guard of the Galactic Federation in this sub-par attraction!

The Main Street Electrical Parade
The Main Street Electrical Parade is a Disney World classic. It debuted in 1977, almost 38 years ago. While it has been de(light)ing crowds for a long time, its technology is dated. There have been new breakthroughs in lighting, screens, and other special effects, so why can't there be a new parade utilizing them. Paint the night at Disneyland has been massively successful, same with Dreamlights at Tokyo Disneyland. I think a new parade, with new tech, would delight guests and make them feel happy! 

This bright parade is a little bit dated, but still is a crowd pleaser!

I hope you have enjoyed my list of 5 attractions that should receive refurbishment in the Magic Kingdom! Please like, share, and comment on this list with your opinions and suggestions! 

No comments:

Post a Comment